Monza Chrome Fuel Cap 2"BSP
- Originally made by Enots, nobody can find the original date of manufacture of this famous range of filler caps. We have seen advertisements in magazines dating back to 1937 so they must rate as the oldest automotive components in current use.
- They will always be associated with famous competition cars of the sixties, twin caps on the rallying Mini Cooper, big central caps on the tails of Cobras, however as in all great designs they do not look out of place on modern machinery.
- They are available in polished aluminium or chrome plated brass except for the 3.5" Aston which is in aluminium only.
- Caps are supplyed in their vented form.
- The Monza has a snap action and was used where a neater appearance was more important than split second refuelling.
- They have a threaded base and are supplied with a quantity of gaskets to adjust the orientation when screwing onto the various collars and flanges.