Self-Adhesive Heat Barrier
- The Adhesive Backed Heat Barrier protects parts and components from radiant heat. It can be used in applications to protect painted surfaces, plastic parts or any component from the damaging effects of radiant heat.
- Aluminized Heat Barrier is made up of woven silica with a flexible aluminized finish. The highly reflective surface of the material is capable of withstanding radiant temperatures up to 2000Â°F.
- The adhesive backed composite construction material can easily be applied to any surface or wrapped around a hose or wire to make a clean professional appearance.
- Some Typical uses include: Firewall, bonnet, exhaust/transmission tunnel, hoses, doors and anywhere you want to control radiant heat.
- Product Codes 13500 - 12" x 12" 13575 - 12" x 24" 13585 - 24" x 36" 13590 - 24" x 48"