Moto Lita Mk3 15" Steering
Wheel Flat Slots
- Moto-Lita Mark Three Woodrim Steering Wheels
- The Mark Three woodrim steering wheels, were the very first Moto-Lita range of wheels to be manufactured in 1957.
- Wheels from this range were supplied to many Classic British car makers, such as A.C., Cooper, Healey, Jensen, MG Car Company and TVR to name a few.
- The Mark three comes in 13" (33cm) Diameter 14" (35.5cm) Diameter 15" (38cm) Diameter
- 16" (40.5cm) Diameter Special Order
- All available in flat or dished 40mm (1.9/16")
- Spoke finish is polished aluminium Rim Section Measures 23mm Diameter (5/8") Horn Controls or Centre Billet Caps Are Available
- Please see our Moto-Lita Boss Applications for your car